I am an Electronics Engineer working for an IT company with a passion for anything that runs on less than 5 volts. I like to learn new things and this website is an attempted representation of what goes inside my mind all the time.
I started working on this website way back in 2011 during my first year of Diploma. I never published it untill 2017 when I was in my final years of graduation. This website has seen some rough days. Following is the order of hosting platforms that I have moved the website to over the years -
- Local Network for almost 5 years + Custom HTML/CSS webiste
- Digital Ocean + A 3rd gen RaspberryPi + Custom HTML/CSS webiste
- Amazon Web Services + Custom HTML/CSS webiste
- GitHub pages- Google Cloud Platform + Custom HTML/CSS webiste
- GItlab + Netlify CI/CD integration + Hexo Static Generator
- Ghost Platform hosted on DigitalOcean + Cloudflare (Current Setup) + Heroku
This is a static website built with Ghost. I am also using Heroku to serve my travel photos page. It's a Node.js application hosted on a subdomain. SSL certificate is provide via Cloudflare and also protect against DDOS attacks. Plus they also provide good DNS analytics for no cost.
You can connect with me on LinkedIn, Instagram, Contacts Page.